Place of Origin:
Tilt and Turn Window
UPVC Tilt And Turn Window Insulation Tempered Glass Vinyl Casement Windows
The tilt and turn window is a new form developed on the basis of flat window. It has two ways to open it, either flat and inverted inside. When inside, it can open a gap of about ten centimeters, that is to say, the window can be opened a little from above, the open part hanging in the air, and connected with the window frame through hinges.
1. Using the internal inverted opening, the window will not occupy the indoor space, to ensure the use of the indoor space.
2. The tilt and turn window can be opened inward to facilitate the cleaning and maintenance of the window.
3. The window sash can be turned upside down, and the air intake can be adjusted freely to increase the indoor ventilation effect.
4. The tilt and turn window adopts multi-point lock design, so that it has higher safety performance.
1. What materials are used for tilt and turn windows?
We have aluminum materials and Vinyl materials to meet your requirements.
2.Can tilt and turn windows provide weatherproof sealing?
Yes, Our windows are designed to withstand hurricanes and have excellent moisture and dust resistance.
3.Can you give me a preferential price?
We welcome every customer who likes our project to give preferential prices. Please contact us immediately to obtain a quotation for the project selected for your project.
4.What hardware options can the casement window provide?
Provide a variety of hardware styles for casement windows, and provide a variety of finish options to match any house.
Send your inquiry directly to us